The Old Russia: Oreshek fortress, Alexander-Svirsky monastery, Mandrogi village
- hotel accommodation;
- meals according to the program of the tour;
- transport service according to the tour program;
- entrance fees to the museums
- services of an English-speaking tour guide;
- Radio equipment;
- bottled water for every day.
Find the atmosphere of the old time Russia not far from Saint Petersburg! A trip along the southern part of Ladoga lake takes you to the fortress on the island and to the monastery truly important to Russian orthodox people. You will have a hunter’s meal in the farm and overnight at the peasant village.
- Meeting the guide and departure from Saint Petersburg to Schlisselburg (50 km).
- Oreshek fortress – the ancient Russian fortress located on an island where the Neva river starts its course from the Ladoga lake.
- Trip and excursion along the south shore of Ladoga.
- Lunch at the restaurant of a farm complex. You will taste products grown at the farm and game meals traditional in this area (wild boar, elk or bear meat).
- Tour to Alexander-Svirsky friary (70 km) dated by the 16th century when the first church was built. It is one of the most impressive monasteries in the north-west of Russia.
- Trip to Mandrogi village (80 km).
- Check-in at the local hotel built in a style of a traditional Russian house “izba”.
- Free time.
- Tour around the Mandrogi village. You will see peasants’ houses (one of them is about 200 years old) with traditional decorations, watch various folk crafts in process, enter Russian village dwellings, smithers’ houses and a stable with more than 10 breeds of horses.
- Visit to the Museum of vodka (includes tasting several kinds of liqueurs).
- Transfer to Saint Petersburg.
RUR per person
|25 700||20 800||18 500||15 800|