Amber coast. Kaliningrad region
transport and excursions (in English);
accommodation 2 nights in a centrally located hotel ****;
meals – 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner;
environmental tax at the entrance to the Curonian Spit.
- Group meeting at the airport. There will be the sign «IN ENGLISH».
- Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
- Free time.
- Excursion to the National Park Curonian Spit, 7 hours.
Route: village Lesnoe, village Rybachyi, Dune Efa.
The Curonian Spit, created by the sea and the wind, is a narrow sandy strip of land, where the salt sea is adjacent to the freshwater bay. This unique and picturesque place was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List and recognized as a state natural national park. You will touch the mystery of the Dancing Forest, the tree trunks here bend in the most bizarre way. Visit the viewpoint on the dune of Efa, from where the whole variety of landscapes of the spit opens: the sea, the bay, pine forests, sandy desert.
- Fish lunch during the tour.
- You will have the opportunity to purchase smoked fish, which yesterday swam in the bay, there is a variety of choice.
- According to the program, we will visit the bird banding station.
- The end of the tour at the hotel.
- Free time.
- Breakfast. Check out.
- Excursion «Acquaintance with Kaliningrad», 6 hours. Route: Kaliningrad
Sightseeing tour with visiting of the main attractions of the city: Victory Square, the sculpture “The Fighting Bison” in front of the Königsberg Land Court, the monument to Peter I in front of the Baltic Fleet headquarters, the drama theater, the area of the old German villas Amalienau, the defensive fortifications of the city, the Royal and Rosgarten gates. Throughout its long history, Koenigsberg was a fortified city and remained impregnable until April 1945. The city gates, towers, bastions and forts that have been preserved in Kaliningrad are examples of the brilliant embodiment of the most modern military engineering thought in Europe of past years. A fascinating tour along the defensive fortifications of the inner defensive ring of the city awaits you: the defensive rampart, the moat, the Don tower, the Oberteich bastion, the Kronprinz barracks, the Grolman bastion and, of course, the city gates.
- According to the program, we will take a boat trip along the Pregolya River and visit the Marzipan Museum at the Brandenburg Gate.
- You will definitely walk along the walls of the Cathedral (an example of North German Gothic of the XIV century), where the grave of the famous philosopher I. Kant is located.
- Walk around the Fish Village.
- Lunch before departure.
- Airport transfer.
- Registration. Departure.
RUR per person