City Sightseeing (Hop on Hop Off)
24 hrs / 48 hrs / 72 hrs
ticket to the Hop on Hop Off Bus city tour
City Sightseeing is a sightseeing tour on a red double-decker bus which stops near the most famous and interesting sights. This tour has 19 stops, and buying the ticket you can get off on whichever you choose to observe the city beauties more thoroughly and then jump on again on any stop continually within two days. All buses are equipped with audioguides in 12 different languages: Russian, English, Finnish, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Turkish, Korean, Japanese and Arabic. They provide you with interesting information about city sights, myths, legends and will also reveal some city mysteries and secrets.
Hop on/hop off ticket validity: 24 hrs / 48 hrs / 72 hrs.
Starting point: St Isaaс’s Square (a crossing of Malaya Morskaya street and Voznesensky prospect)
Schedule (October – April): since 10:00 till 18:30 with a break since 14:00 till 15:00. Last bus from the St. Isaak Cathedral departs at 17:30. During low season, the schedule can be changed.
Stops names and addresses:
1. St Isaac’s Cathedral (crossing of Malaya Morskaya street and Voznesensky prospect)
2. Admiralty (Admiralteysky prospect 10)
3. Palace Square (Nevsky prospect 7)
4. Kazan Cathedral (Nevsky prospect 21)
5. Gostiny Dvor (Nevsky prospect 31)
6. Anichkov bridge and palace (Nevsky prospect 39)
7. Liteyny prospect (Nevsky prospect 49)
8. Moskovsky railway terminal (Nevsky prospect 73-75)
9. Vosstaniya square (Nevsky prospect 96-98)
10. Liteyny prospect (Nevsky prospect 78)
11. Eliseyev Emporium (Nevsky prospect 52)
12. Singer house (Nevsky prospect 30)
13. Iskusstv square (crossing of Italiyanskaya street and Iskusstv square)
14. Bolshoi State Saint Petersburg Circus (Inzhenernaya street 12)
15. Summer garden (Panteleymonovsky Bridge, river Moika embankment)
16. Palace Square (Palace Square 4)
17. Palace Embankment (Palace Embankment 38)
18. Admiralteyskaya Embankment (Admiralteyskaya Embankment 2, «Lions pier»)
19. Bronze Horseman (crossing of Admiralteyskaya Embankment and Admiralteysky driveway)
• Tickets bought online must be printed
• The buses have free choice of seats
• Reduced-fare tickets are for children from age 7 to 13, senior citizens and students (whilst getting onboard a necessary document must be shown)
• Free tickets for children under 6 years old
PRICE (RUR for person):
City Sightseeing: ticket for 24 hrs – 2200 (adult) /2000 (senior citizens and students) /1800 (children from age 7 to 13).
City Sightseeing: ticket for 48 hrs – 2500 (adult) /2300 (senior citizens and students) /2100 (children from age 7 to 13).
City Sightseeing: ticket for 72 hrs – 2800 (adult) /2600 (senior citizens and students) /2400 (children from age 7 to 13).
31 July 2019
Many thanks to the specialists of Progulki company for their speed, professional competence and well-organized tour in Saint Petersburg for the Chinese students.
I've been the customer of this company for 3 years already and still have never regretted my choice. The managing is always high level, the buses are comfortable, the guides are qualified, the hotels are good.None of our of our requests or issues was left without solving.
I’m sure we will use the services of Progulki many times and recommend them to our friends – people working there know their job well.
Thank you so much!
May 21 2019
My trip to St Petersburg was short but amazing not only due to the city itself but as well due to this Agency, Natalia and my brilliant guide Victoria.
I had only a weekend in November 2018 to explore this amazing city and very specific interests in art history and architecture. I did not have time to plan it myself properly, so I just shortly explained to Natalia what I would like to see. In very short period of time Natalia offered me a great two days itinerary that blended my wishes ideally - and for a very good price as well. Besides this, having my first experience of St Petersburg with my guide Victoria, it was an exceptional one. Victoria spoke fluent English and had impressive knowledge of St Petersburg, Russian art and culture. In addition, she was very passionate about both the city and her job. I learned a lot from her. The whole trip was organized perfectly and I enjoyed every minute of it. I am learning Russian now - I think this says a lot what kind of experience I had.
I am sure I will come back to St Petersburg and as well to this Agency that I would recommend to everybody who would like to have a special and genuine experience of St Petersburg.
When they say that they care about their customers' experience and that they have knowledge of the city, Russian art, culture and any other area of interest connected with their service, they are among the rare that are telling the truth! They really do. Besides they are true locals! They have an office in the St Petersburg and people who work in this Agency live there. It is not that their Customer Service is placed in the other part of the world while arranging for you a local experience on the other part of the world.
4 May 2018
On April 27, 2018, we ordered a boat trip for a group of 12 French tourists. The trip was a perfect ending to our stay in Saint Petersburg. Tha navigations season had just begun and we were lucky with fine weather. It was a pleasure to see the canals, admire the beautiful streets and historical buildings again. Elena, the guide, made a wonderful excursion, all the tourists were satisfied.
By the way, we were late for the trip for 30 minutes, and I’d like to thank Elena and the boat crew for waiting. We’ll be glad to purchase trips in your company again.
13 August 2016
Trip to Petergoff. It was very good organized trip. It was started at time. the guide worked good. Good balance between cost and benefit.
9 June 2016
I highly recommend this walk, especially for first timers in Saint Petersburg!
Very good, the streets are clean and I promise that you won't stop taking pictures.