VIP-experience in Karelia
transport service according to the program;
services of an English-speaking guide;
accommodation in Holiday park Chernye kamni;
meals according to the program;
entrance fees and excursion services;
boat trip (1 hour) along the picturesque Kirkkolahti Bay;
banya on the first day (rent of a banya, towels, sauna whisk);
entertaining activities according to the tour program;
railway tickets on the route «Sortavala – Saint Petersburg».
Option 1. Transfer to Karelia by helicopter. Entertainment program (group up to 20 people)
- 19:00 – Transfer to the Peter and Paul Fortress to the helicopter. Landing in a MI8 helicopter for a flight to the territory of the Republic of Karelia.
- The travel supplier has the exclusive right to fly over St. Petersburg and is the official carrier of the government of Saint Petersburg and government organizations. Helicopters with upholstered cabin for 20 seats, TV, WC, in-room broadcasting language laboratory system.
- 20:30 – Arrival at the Holiday park Chernye kamni. Check-in at the cottages (two 10-bed cottages with fireplaces, one of them with a sauna). On the ground floor there is a spacious living room, table, sofas, fireplace, TV and karaoke.
- Russian banya (sauna) on the cape (designed for 15 people at a time), there is a descent for those who want to plunge into the lake. There are barbecue facilities and places for relaxation near the banya. Towels and sauna whisks are included;
- boat trip (1 hour) along the picturesque Kirkkolahti Bay sheltered from winds (for 20 people, possibly on any day of stay);
- dinner in the format of a «traditional camping dinner»: barbecue with fresh vegetables on the grill, drinks;
- guitar songs.
Option 2. Transfer to Karelia on the high-speed train «Lastochka» (any size of the group)
- 19:00 – Transfer to Finland Station. Boarding the high-speed train «Lastochka».
- 23:30 – Arrival at the Sortavala Railway Station. Transfer by bus to the Holiday park Chernye kamni.
- 00:30 – Check in. Late dinner at the restaurant.
- Breakfast at the recreation center. Free time.
- 14:00 – Departure to the excursion program «Pearls of Karelia» (bus). The route excursion about the history of Karelia and its main attractions (in English).
- 14:30 – Arrival in the Mountain Park of Ruskeala. Visit to the Italian and Marble Canyon, a walk in the park. Excursion «Underground Ruskeala» with a visit to the caves of the mountain park and a short walk along the Emerald Lake. Flying over the Marble Canyon on a troll.
- 17:30 – Light lunch (in lunchbox).
- Free time.
- 18:30 – Visit to the Ruskeala waterfalls on the Tohmajoki River, a walk along the hinged bridges over the Akhvenkosky waterfalls. Visiting the locations of the soviet film «The Dawns Here Are Quiet».
- 19:00-19:30 – Arrival at the Holiday park Chernye kamni.
- 20:00 – Outdoor quest game «Russia is a generous soul!» with elements of orienteering in the Holiday park Chernye kamni. On Russia Day, this game looks especially symbolic!
During the game, participants will have to go through a series of tests, which will signify their initiation into «experts on Russian culture and traditions» and participants will be rewarded with personal diplomas and valuable prizes. The quest consists of 6 stations, the successful passage of which requires not only knowledge of the life and culture of the Russian people, but also imagination, dexterity and, of course, a sense of humor! Players will enjoy archery, participation in the performance of Russian folk dance, participation in national rituals, passing the test of a Russian feast and much more! The final scenario is agreed with the clients.
- 22:00-22:30 – Dinner by the fire (optional, extra charge, possibly cooking by chef or cooking together with the participants of the trip).
- Until 15:00 – free time at the recreation center for outdoor entertainment (extra charge):
– Forest safari on the all-terrain vehicle Yamaha viking VI through forest lands in search of deer, wild boars, wild birds in their natural habitat. The program also includes a visit to the forest waterfall and a stop at the lake;
– Walk by speed boat along the picturesque solar bay of Kirkkolahti sheltered from the winds;
– Fishing in stocked ponds (rental of fishing rods, baits, caught fish is paid extra, if desired - you can cook fish in a restaurant (extra charge) or smoke on alder shavings yourself);
– Visit to the Karelian zoo. A large collection of hoofed animals: red and sika deer, roe deer, guanaco, wild boars, llamas, alpaca, Shetlen ponies, domestic yaks, mouflons, red deer, fallow deer, curly pigs, Nubian and dwarf goats, ponies, various sheep and many other interesting species, including rare ones listed in the Red Book. Over 150 species of birds;
– Volleyball and basketball.
- 15:00 – Departure to Sortavala (by bus).
- 16:00 – A sightseeing tour of Sortavala with a visit to an authentic and original museum of living history in the open air – Viking City (Historical Park «Bastion»). Here, participants will find an interactive tour on Viking’s life and their weapons, a photozone in historical costumes, as well as a tasting of the national Karelian mead – honey wine.(6 types).
- After the end of the excursion and entertainment program, tourists have authentic dinner prepared according to medieval recipes in the hall with torches and bearskins.
- 18:30 – Arival at the Sortavala railway station.
- 18:45 – Departure to Saint Petersburg by high-speed train «Lastochka».
- 22:43 – Arrival to Saint Petersburg (the Finland railway station).
RUR per person
Option 1. Transfer to Karelia by helicopter
Option 2. Transfer to Karelia by high-speed train